Cloud Hosting Services
Our Minneapolis Cloud Server Infrastructure is fully redundant ensuring that any hardware failure at any time does not cause a service-impacting event. We can deploy many versions of Windows and Linux server distributions, as well as hosted VoIP service and Hosted Apps. Our Cloud Hosting Infrastructure is located in Minneapolis, MN with geographic failover at our Dallas, TX data center location.
Our Cloud Hosting Services can be used for a variety of applications, including hosted desktops, application hosting, or web & email hosting. We can also provide competitive licensing costs for Terminal Services, Exchange, SQL, and many other Microsoft server products. Call us for options and pricing.
HOSTED CLOUD DESKTOPS
Access your entire workspace from any device, including, desktops, laptops, tablets, or mobile phone, from any location. The Point North Cloud Desktop service is hosted in our Minneapolis-based data center facility. With our Cloud Desktop service, you can be assured your workspace data is online and accessible at all times. Our Tier 3 data center is fully redundant. Some of the features include:
- Anytime, anywhere access
- Access from any device
- Full data backups
- Updates & patching
- Monitoring & Security services
- Local helpdesk to resolve any issues. Like having your own IT department!
We have designed our Cloud Server Infrastructure from the ground up to be fully redundant ensuring that any hardware failure at any time does not cause a service-impacting event. We offer many versions of hosted servers, including Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, and virtually all Linux distributions. Our Cloud servers are currently offered in Minneapolis, MN and Dallas, TX data center locations. Some features of our Cloud Servers include:
- Local Minneapolis data center
- Geographic redundancy with failover to Dallas
- Host virtually any server application, including web, email, database, and line-of-business apps.
- Backups, Monitoring, & Security Services available.
- Locally based system engineers available for support.
Hosted VoIP Phone Systems
Point North provides an always connected, comprehensive office phone system capable of voice, conferences, video calls, virtual assistant, and much More!
- Fast Web Management Interface
- Advanced Call Routing
- Number Portability
- Cloud Calling
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Website “Call Now” Feature
- Record Conversations
- Voice Mail
Cloud Apps & Office 365
Point North makes it easy to bring MS Office 365 for your small business. Let us take the headache of moving to cloud desktop apps by managing the migration process from start to finish. Our team handles the entire on-boarding and migration process from any platform with no loss of data and limited downtime. We will take care of account creation, migration, provisioning, and help you with best practices based on your business needs. Included with Cloud apps:
- Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- MS Exchange Hosting.
- Free migration services.
- Fixed monthly pricing based on user.
- Free upgrades & security patching
- Local, expert customer support.