Point North Networks, Inc. is a Cloud Hosting, Server Co-Location, and Managed IT Support company in the Twin Cities.
We are seeking a Server & Data Center Administrator to work out of our West St. Paul office to manage our hosting servers and data center services.
- Support & maintain 300+ physical & virtual server environment
- Responsible for new server builds & installations
- Perform capacity planning
- Perform resource, performance, & uptime monitoring
- Implement & maintain maintenance procedures such as OS patching.
- Document server configurations
- Monitor & resolve backup failures
- Monitor & troubleshoot network issues
- Responsible for firewalls, switches, and other networking gear.
- Server cabling & racking.
- Some level 3 customer support
- Flexible work schedule. Nights & weekends required
- Full-Time 8am to 5pm
- 5+ years Windows Server Administration
- 5+ years experience with TCP/IP, routing, and networking
- 5+ years experience with virtualization technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Flexible work schedule. Nights & Weekends required.
- Experience with VEEAM Backup & Replication helpful
- Experience with RMM tools, specifically Labtech helpful
- Experience with monitoring tools, specifically PRGT helpful
Point North Networks, Inc. Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual work environment
- Medical reimbursement option