Point North Networks, Inc. is a Cloud Hosting, Server Co-Location, and Managed IT Support company in the Twin Cities.
We are seeking a Jr. Hosting Support Technician to work out of our West St. Paul office to provide level 1 & 2 support on our help desk/ticket/phone system for our virtual server & web hosting customers.
- Answer incoming support calls and online ticket requests from our VPS & Web Hosting customers.
- Perform basic administration/maintenance/troubleshooting for our hosted customers on Windows (90%) and Linux 10%) virtual servers.
- Resolve technical issues and provide support to resolution.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by surpassing customer expectations with a friendly demeanor and excellent follow up skills.
- Off-hours coverage and emergency support as needed.
- Full-Time 8am to 5pm
- 1+ years IT support and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Windows Server and IIS Server
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with TCP/IP, routing, and networking
- Experience with various virtualization technologies
- Experience with Plesk & cPanel hosting control panels
Point North Networks, Inc. Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical reimbursement option