Point North Networks private data centers provide greater control, customization, and security than public cloud alternatives. Secure Private Hosting Facilities in Minneapolis, MN and Denver, CO.
The PNN FileCloud solution offers compliance for important industry/government standards such as HIPAA, FINRA, GDPR, CCPA, ITAR, CMMC, and NIST 800-171, so organizations can securely file share, sync, and collaborate. Designed for heavily-regulated industries. Hosted privately in our Eagan, MN and Denver, CO secure data center facilities.
Our Data Center Locations
Point North maintains & manages its own primary data & hosting suite in Minneapolis, MN. We also contract with several other data center locations including Eagan, MN and Kansas City, KS to house our own custom-built, compliant Private Cloud Hosting infrastructure.
Minneapolis, MN, Data Center
The Minneapolis hosting facility provides highly safeguarded, round-the-clock critical space to house our primary Private Cloud hosting infrastructure. The facility is equipped with high-end telecommunication switching, fiber network service providers, and optical cable backbones.
Minneapolis Data Center Features
- SSAE 16 SOC-1 Type II Compliance
- Managed data center facilities with On-Site 24/7/365 Support
- CCTV Surveillance
- Dual Factor Authentication and Entry
- On-Premise Security Guards
- Multiple, Redundant Network Paths
- Latest Generation Routing
Eagan, MN Data Center
The Eagan, MN hosting facility delivers security, performance, elasticity and network requirements of every workload your business relies on. The Eagan, MN hosting facility features advanced connectivity solution that is tailored, purpose built and can scale on demand with your evolving business needs.
Eagan Data Center Features
- Redundant A, B, C and D power backup available via four 750 KVA UPS systems
- Redundant transformers, ATS units and battery rooms
- Three 1.5 MW Cummins generators (expandable to 6+)
- Cooling and humidity controls via redundant, multi-zone HVAC
- Abundant chilled water capacity at 2(N) redundancy
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers
- SLAs supported by geographically diverse NOCs
Kansas City, KS Data Center
Point North geographic failover facility provides redundant services from our two MN primary data center locations. The Kansas facility boasts outstanding customer support staff and highly skilled network engineers. Our failover location is a trusted, secure, reliable, data center facility geographically separated from our main hosting operations.
Kansas City, KS Data Center Features
- APC Symmetra n+1 Central UPS
- n+1 Mains Power Supply with 350kVa Backup Diesel Generator
- 100% Power and Network Uptime SLA
- Onsite Network Support Team
- Multiple Power Feeds
- Monitored CCTV Coverage with 24/7 recording
- Man-trap datacenter access control system