Employee Cybersecurity Training
Human error causes over 92% of data breaches.
Point North Networks empowers your employees through self-improvement, personal protection, and engaging training that is relatable, not demeaning.
Customer Data Makes You Vulnerable
Dark Web Data Can’t Be Erased
Password Reuse is an Epidemic
All data is valuable to cyber criminals.
With the storage of customer data and limited resources to dedicate to cybersecurity, your organization may be at a higher risk of suffering a cyber criminal attack.
Employee credentials can be easily exposed.
Company accounts can be involved in a data breach such as LinkedIn or Dropbox. These breached credentials can’t be erased and without proactive security and swift remediation, can pose high risks to your network.
“It’s easier to use just one password.”
59% of individuals admitted to mostly or always using the same password, despite 91% knowing it’s a security risk.* If a breached password is reused, that account is at risk of being hacked.
Short, educational, and easy-to-understand.
EVA uses videos and quizzes to empower your employees in a relatable way.
Get an Employee Secure Score (ESS).
EVA evaluates risk from key security metrics into an ESS, showing which employees can cause your next data breach. Policy acknowledgement is a key piece of the ESS and is a “to-do” item on their steps to improving employees’ scores, driving faster acknowledgement and less chasing after employees.
EVA provides continuous monitoring of the dark web and keeps track of credentials while personal scanning protects their friends, family, and their own accounts. AutoPhish allows Point North Networks to work with you to determine your annual phishing initiatives and goals for the year.
Don’t let one weak link ruin your organization’s reputation.
Isn’t my spam filter enough?
No. The proof is in the statistics.
- 48% of hackers and incident respondents spend 1-5 hours per week keeping up with security news, trends, and technologies.
- According to the Ponemon Institute, organizations see on average a 64% improvement in phishing click rates after rolling out a security training program and a 37-fold ROI upon enrolling in a phishing program.
Minnesota’s Cyber Security Training Experts
Fight cyber criminals from the inside out.
Our employee cyber security training is comprehensive. Point North Networks with cover all bases:
- Dark web protection. Ongoing dark web monitoring alerts you the moment employee credentials show up on the dark web. Push password resets and stop a breach before it happens.
- Email phishing protection. Phishing is the #1 attack method of choice among cybercriminals. AutoPhish keeps security top-of-mind with automated, simulated phishing campaigns.
- Fortify human defenses. Annual security training covers the basics while ongoing weekly micro-security training keeps users up-to-date.
- Documentation tracking. Well-written security policy templates and a policy acknowledgement portal ensures your employees know the proper procedures while tracking their annual agreements.
- Employee awareness. Monthly security newsletter and personal dark web scanning capabilities allow employees to protect themselves at work and at home.
Common questions about employee cyber security training
What is Employee Cybersecurity Training?
A majority of cybersecurity threats happen due to employee error. Hackers and cybercriminals are increasingly targeting employees to realize their cybercrimes and these are done through phishing emails, and social engineering techniques. Since most employees are not aware of such threats, they fall prey to them. This is why it is important to provide employees with cybersecurity training so that they can identify a threat and save themselves from falling for it.
What kind of cybersecurity training is provided?
Cybersecurity training provides dark web protection, email phishing protection, fortifying human defenses, documentation tracking, and employee awareness. These are comprehensive training modules that make sure that every employee is made aware of the risks and how to act against them.
How does Point North train employees?
We provide comprehensive training modules that prepare employees for all kinds of cybersecurity threats. We set monthly training meetings, give frequent reminders, train employees on new policies, make training material easily available, test employees regularly, and leverage technology to utilize it the best.
Is it a legal requirement to provide cybersecurity training?
While not every country and state legally require companies to provide cybersecurity training, it is for the benefit of your organization to provide it to your employees. This training provides safety from data theft, expenditure on spyware, viruses, ransomware and hacking.
How to make security training a part of my company’s culture?
The best way to inculcate security training in your company’s culture is to raise awareness about the threats and results of such threats. This will help employees understand the significance of the training and will then encourage them to support the modules.